VENICE: Officers with the Los Angeles Police Pacific Division say the homeless man that was discovered at the Venice Boardwalk Thursday morning died of an overdose.
The Los Angeles Fire Department responded to a call around 6:30 a.m. at Brooks Avenue and Ocean Front Walk.
A passerby discovered the body in or near the public restrooms, according to police.
Police say the male--somewhere in his 30's --was discovered with a needle still in his arm. The transient had no identity on them.
No foul play is suspected.